To view the main features of UPSCLR
Power Point click here
• UPSCLR – A GasPal Computing Grid From a Petrel File
• Read GIIP, pore volume, horizontal permeability values directly from
a Petrel model file — up-scale to a grid for GasPal – which reads
grid file and sets up computations.
• Have UPSCLR use Bg factor, net to gross, Sw and Petrel cell coordinates
to calculate GIIP and pore volume — a check on Petrel values.
– Create report on differences in pore volume or GIIP.
• Add pseudo wells to generate a finer grid for more detailed simulation
and possible infill drilling.
• Graphically view reservoir attributes including Sw, φ, and Kh.
• Customize color, text, zoom level, etc in reported reservoir graphs.
• Switch view through formation layers to see difference in values
as depth changes.
Tutorial A quick tutorial on how to upscale a reservoir model from Petrel to GasPal
(Software is for unlimited ownership of purchased version.)
SOFTWARE ANNUAL MAINTENANCE
- Fix errors in calculation, data input, graphic display and tabular output.
- Test and validate calculation results questioned by users.
- Issue updated release if Microsoft updates Windows OS libraries that affect the operation of the software.
- Issue updated versions of Upsclr License as needed.
- Answer questions related to the operation of the software, up to 8 hours per license, per year. Help beyond 8 hours is considered training or consulting.
- Update and issue documentation and online HTML User Guides as needed.
Contact Me If You Need Further Information About our Software Or Pricing.